- 1 About Amani college of management and technology
- 2 Amani college of management and technology Admission information
- 3 Amani College Of Management And Technology (ACMT) njombe courses, fee structure, admissions, contacts
About Amani college of management and technology
The future plan of Amani Centre is to become a life changing university to most of the rural communities in the southern highlands through providing quality contextual and comprehensive education in its various colleges. As it was proposed earlier by the team that conducted feasibility study for the Diocesan University Project, the future Amani University is expected to have its main campus at Nyekamutwe Hills in the Urban Njombe with colleges in Kidugala, Ilembula, Mafinga and Lupembe.
The good thing about these potential colleges is that the ELCT-Southern Diocese has, in the very places, already established institutions that provide either basic trainings or services to customers at different levels.
Amani college of management and technology Admission information
|AMANI COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY (ACMT) – NJOMBE
|Full Registered Institute
|Njombe District Council
|P. O. BOX 958, NJOMBE.
If you are applying to Amani college of management and technology, here are some of the most useful information that you need to Know about Amani college of management and technology, Check full details below
Amani college of management and technology courses
- Certificate in Community Development
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Certificate in Business Administration
- Certificate in Procurement
- Certificate in Accountancy
- Diploma in Community Development
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Procurement
- Diploma in Accountancy
How to Apply at Amani college of management and technology
Applying to Amani college of management and technology is very easy. The information below will serve as a guide in the application process. Both Tanzanian Students and International Students can apply
Amani college of management and technology application can be made offline or Online, for offline application the forms delivered to the institution in person or by address postal listed below.
The following are the necessary requirements and forms of application to various programs for the coming academic year 2019/2020. The application form costs 5,000/= Tshs and upon return of the form the applicant will pay 20,000/=Tshs as registration fee to NACTE.
The following items must accompany your applications:
- Completed Application Form
- Certified copy of “O” Level Certificate
- Certified copy of “A” Level Certificate (for diploma level)
- Certified copies of other Certificate(s) with Transcripts (for diploma level)
- Completed Medical Examination Form
- 2 passport-size photographs (taken within the past six months)
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate (affidavits are not acceptable).
NOTE: Only the attached form with the above requirements will be processed.
- Kidzumbe Erasto 0753 580 894
- Registrar & Admissions Officer
For online application and How to Apply at Amani college of management and technology online application system click this link
Amani college of management and technology Fee structure
The amount payable varies according to the course you will take. Self-sponsored and government-sponsored students also pay differently. Here is a breakdown of how much you will be required to clear each semester. Note that the figures might change in future academic years.
Amani college of management and technology Contacts Details
- P.O Box 958, Njombe, Tanzania
- Tel: 026-2782584
- Mobile: +255755549285
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Amani college of management and technology by visiting the official website.
Am sure this post helps you with what you need about the Amani college of management and technology courses, fee structure, admissions, contacts. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.