Following the release of the State University of Zanzibar SUZA selected applicants, all applicants with multiple admission should confirm their admission – SUZA confirmation.
The management of the State University of Zanzibar release the procedures to be followed by applicants with multiple admission to confirm their admissions using SUZA confirmation code/TCU confirmation code before the deadline, so how do you confirm your selection at State University of Zanzibar?
In this article, I’ll explain how to accept or confirm admission at the State University of Zanzibar (SUZA), How to get State University of Zanzibar SUZA confirmation code – TCU confirmation code
How to confirm Admission at the State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) – SUZA confirmation
The process to confirm an admission in Tanzania is similar for all college, if you have been successfully selected and accepted by SUZA, on your selection status, there should be clear instructions of what you need to do to Confirm your admission at SUZA for 2021/2022 academic year.
Also, you may be able to find information on the State University of Zanzibar (SUZA)’s website about how to confirm your admission. Look under “announcements and latest news” to find any relevant information.
Typically, everything can be done online and it’s a relatively simple process. If you have any questions, call the admissions office. The admissions representatives should be more than happy to help you, especially because you’re a future student. Here’s the State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) contact information.
The State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) will require you to enter the special code (SUZA confirmation code) to confirm your admission, State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) confirmation code is generally generated automatically by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and sent to students via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address used for online application process.
How to get State University of Zanzibar SUZA confirmation code – TCU confirmation code – SUZA confirmation
The State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) confirmation code is generally sent to your email or mobile phone number you used to create your Online application account profile, to receive your admission confirmation code make sure you have a working email address and phone number. To get SUZA verification code just following simple steps below.
- Via SMS (Phone number) & E- mail address: Once you have you have been successfully selected by the State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) and you have multiple admission, The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) will automatically generate your State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) confirmation code and sent to you via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address.
- You can also Request SUZA TCU confirmation code through your SUZA Online application account profile: This can be done, in case for any reason, you didn’t receive your SUZA admission confirmation code, you can just request it by login to your Online application account, find request verification/confirmation button.
- If your mobile phone number used during online application was offline, Invalid or lost while TCU sent the verification code, please contact SUZA admission help desk or TCU for more details on how to get back your confirmation code.
After getting your confirmation code, then you will be able to complete the confirmation exercise and become a student at the State University of Zanzibar. Only received valid SUZA confirmation code provided by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) can be used to confirm selection at the State University of Zanzibar (SUZA).
Steps To confirm your admission at the State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) – How do I verify my SUZA admission 2021/2022?
To confirm your admission at the State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) (for applicants with multiple admission) – with State University of Zanzibar SUZA confirmation code, follow the procedures for confirmation as provided by TCU at https://www.tcu.go.tz/and involve the following simple steps:
- Copying a SPECIAL CODE sent to you by way of SMS via mobile phone.
- Using your User name and PASSWORD to login into your online admission system profile >>https://suza.osim.cloud/
- Entering a SPECIAL CODE (SUZA confirmation/verification code) into the SUZA online admission system to confirm your admission.
- Then your admission selection status at SUZA will be successfully confirmed and verified
If you’re unable to confirm, contact the admissions office to see if they can troubleshoot your problem. Check SUZA contacts detail here. The process is irreversible, once you have confirmed your admission at SUZA there will be no way to confirm admission to another college.
Why Should You confirm Admission at SUZA?
Let the State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) admission office know whether or not you’re attending so they can fill the available spots for second and third round applicants. If you are among of the SUZA Applicants with multiple admission/selection, you should immediately confirm your admission at SUZA or Other college, by Confirming your admission at SUZA or any other university, it means that you are indirectly unconfirm admission to other universities.
If you have been selected at SUZA with multiple admission/selection and you want to secure your admission at SUZA, you should confirm your admission immediately after receiving a verification code from Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU). The failure to confirm an admission may result to your admission being rejected by State University of Zanzibar (SUZA).