Ruaha Catholic University RUCU offered courses 2023: Unexpectedly, many students want to apply for RUCU certificate, diploma or Bachelor degree courses and programmes at Ruaha Catholic University. But they don’t even know which courses and programs are available at the Ruaha Catholic University, as our vision and mission are to ensure that every student reaches his/her academic dream by choosing and studying his/her dream-course. Here we have everything you need to know about the latest courses and programs offered by the Ruaha Catholic University – kozi za chuo kikuu cha Ruaha Catholic University.
The Ruaha Catholic University is one of the best Colleges in Tanzania. The college offers a lot of diploma, certificate, Undergraduate degree and postgraduate courses for both national and international students.
If you are an aspirant of Ruaha Catholic University, RUCU and wants to know the complete list of courses offered in this Institution, you are in the right place as we have listed the updated and comprehensive list of courses you can study in Ruaha Catholic University, RUCU.
This article provides the complete list of courses offered by the Ruaha Catholic University, RUCU courses and requirements for 2023/2024 academic year. We have compiled the list of courses for candidates looking to gain admission into the Ruaha Catholic University, RUCU.
List of Ruaha Catholic University RUCU programs and courses 2023/2024
The University is currently offering programmes that specialise in four professional areas: Information and Communication Technology, Law, Arts and Social Sciences, and Business and Management Sciences leading to the Ph. D Degree, Master’s Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Bachelor’s Degrees, Diplomas and Certificates. It also provides short courses, seminars, consultancy and research.
These programmes are conducted from Monday to Saturday of each week in the semester. Where necessary, lectures may be conducted on public holidays by mutual agreement between the lecturer and the students attending the course.
The academic programmes focus on seven areas as follows:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA): a six (6) months programme.
- Certificate in Information Technology (IT) Essentials: an eight months programme.
- Computer Driving Certificate (CDC): a ten (10) weeks programme.
- Webpage Fundamentals Certificate: a one month programme
- PHP Web Design Course: a six (6) week course.
- Basics of German Language Course: a six (6) week course.
- Certificate in Computer Science: a one (1) year programme.
- Certificate in Law: a one (1) year programme.
- Certificate in Business Administration: a one (1) year programme.
- Certificate in Library Information Studies (Library, Records and Archive Management): a one (1) year programme.
- Certificate in Medical Laboratory Sciences: a two (2) year programme.
- Diploma in Computer Science: a two (2) year programme.
- Diploma in Law: a two (2) year programme.
- Diploma in Business Administration: a two (2) year programme
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology Sciences: a three (3) year programme.
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences: a three (3) year programme.
- Diploma in Library Information Services: a two (2) year programme.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (Information Systems): a three (3) year programme.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (Software Engineering): a three (3) year programme.
- Bachelor of Accounting and Finance with Information Technology (BAFIT): a three (3) year programme.
- Bachelor of Environmental Health Sciences with Information Technology (BEHSIT): a three year programme.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB): a four (4) year programme.
- Bachelor of Arts with Education (BAED) with teaching subjects majoring in English or Kiswahili and minor in Language/Geography/History/ Economics: a three (3) year programme.
- Bachelor of Arts with Education (BAED) with teaching subjects Mathematics and IT, Geography and IT, Economics and IT: a three (3) year programme.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): a three (3) year Programme.
Postgraduate Diploma Awards
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law (PGDL).
- Specialized Postgraduate Diploma in Law (SPGDL).
Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PDE)
- Master of Laws (LL.M) in Human Rights Law
- Master of Laws (LL.M) in Trade and Finance Law
- Master of Laws (LL.M) in Finance and Banking Law
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting and Finance
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resources Management
- Master of Education (MAED) in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Education (MAED) in Educational Planning and Administration
- Master of Arts (MALI) in Linguistics
Ph.D Degree Awards
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Law
For more information download University prospectus HERE
For more Ruaha Catholic University courses 2023 visit >> https://www.rucu.ac.tz/