If you’ve applied to study at the Mzumbe University (MU) and you have been selected for 2021/2022 academic year, Now it’s time to confirm your admission at MU using Mzumbe University confirmation code – TCU confirmation code, with TCU application and confirmation deadline, just around the corner, how do you confirm your selection at Mzumbe University? How do you let the other colleges that admitted you know that you won’t?
How to confirm Admission at the Mzumbe University (MU)
The process to confirm an admission in Tanzania is similar for all college, if you have been successfully selected and accepted by Mzumbe University, on your selection status, there should be clear instructions of what you need to do to Confirm your admission at MU for 2021/2022 academic year.
Also, you may be able to find information on the Mzumbe University (MU)’s website about how to confirm your admission. Look under “announcements and latest news” to find any relevant information.
Typically, everything can be done online and it’s a relatively simple process. If you have any questions, call the admissions office. The admissions representatives should be more than happy to help you, especially because you’re a future student. Here’s the Mzumbe University (MU) contact information.
The Mzumbe University (MU) will require you to enter the special code (Mzumbe University confirmation code) to confirm your admission, Mzumbe University (MU) confirmation code is generally generated automatically by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and sent to students via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address used for online application process.
How to get Mzumbe University confirmation code – TCU confirmation code
The Mzumbe University (MU) confirmation code is generally sent to your email or mobile phone number you used to create your Online application account profile, to receive your admission confirmation code make sure you have a working email address and phone number. To get Mzumbe University verification code just following simple steps below.
- Via SMS (Phone number) & E- mail address: Once you have you have been successfully selected by the Mzumbe University (MU) and you have multiple admission, The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) will automatically generate your Mzumbe University (MU) confirmation code and sent to you via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address.
- You can also Request MU TCU confirmation code through your MU Online application account profile: This can be done, in case for any reason, you didn’t receive your MU admission confirmation code, you can just request it by login to your Online application account, find request verification/confirmation button.
- If your mobile phone number used during online application was offline, Invalid or lost while TCU sent the verification code, please contact MU admission help desk or TCU for more details on how to get back your confirmation code.
After getting the Mzumbe University (MU) confirmation code, then you will be able to complete the confirmation exercise and become a student at the Mzumbe University. Only received valid MU confirmation code provided by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) can be used to confirm selection at the Mzumbe University (MU).
Steps To confirm your admission at the Mzumbe University (MU) – How do I verify my MU admission 2021/2022?
To confirm your admission at the Mzumbe University (MU) (for applicants with multiple admission) – with Mzumbe University MU confirmation code, follow the procedures for confirmation as provided by TCU at https://www.tcu.go.tz/and involve the following simple steps:
- Copying a SPECIAL CODE sent to you by way of SMS via mobile phone.
- Using your User name and PASSWORD to login into your online admission system profile >> https://admission.mzumbe.ac.tz/
- Entering a SPECIAL CODE (MU confirmation/verification code) into the MU online admission system to confirm your selection at the Mzumbe University (MU).
- Then your admission selection status at MU will be successfully confirmed and verified
Congratulations! For successfully confirmed, verified and admitted at MU for 2021/2022 Academic year, you’ve done considerable work and made it through the Mzumbe University (MU) application and selection process.
If you’re unable to confirm, contact the admissions office to see if they can troubleshoot your problem. Check MU contacts details here. The process is irreversible, once you have confirmed your admission at MU there will be no way to confirm admission to another college.
Why Should You confirm Admission at Mzumbe University?
Let the Mzumbe University (MU) admission office know whether or not you’re attending so they can fill the available spots for second and third round applicants. If you are among of the Mzumbe University Applicants with multiple admission/selection, you should immediately confirm your admission at MU or Other college, by Confirming your admission at MU or any other university, it means that you are indirectly unconfirm admission to other universities.
If you have been selected at Mzumbe University with multiple admission/selection and you want to secure your admission at MU, you should confirm your admission immediately after receiving a verification code from Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU). The failure to confirm an admission may result to your admission being rejected by Mzumbe University (MU).