- 1 About Mwenge Catholic University
- 2 MWECAU Selected applicants 2022/2023 pdf
- 3 Mwenge Catholic University MWECAU Result 2022 – UMS MWECAU Results 2022
- 4 Mwenge Catholic University MWECAU courses offered 2022
- 5 MWECAU Prospectus 2022/2023
- 6 MWECAU Online application 2022/2023
- 7 MWECAU Examination Time Table 2022
- 8 MWECAU UMS Login – MWECAU login account
- 9 Mwenge Catholic University (MWECAU) Contacts
- 10 Mwenge Catholic University (MWECAU) Announcements and Latest Admission News & Notifications
- 11 Mwenge Catholic University almanac 2021/2022 – Academic Calendar 2021/2022
- 12 Mwenge Catholic University MWECAU joining instructions 2021/2022
- 13 Mwenge Catholic University MWECAU second selection 2021/2022
- 14 Mwenge Catholic University MWECAU Applicants with Multiple selection 2021/2022
- 15 How to confirm Mwenge Catholic University MWECAU admission
- 16 Mwenge Catholic University (MWECAU) fee structure 2021/2022
- 17 Mwenge Catholic University (MWECAU)
About Mwenge Catholic University
Mwenge Catholic University (MWECAU) grew out of a former Teachers’ College (TC) named St. Josephs Teachers College established in 2001 to train Science Teachers for Secondary schools. In 2005 the TC was elevated to a University College of Education (MWUCE) affiliated to St Augustine University of Tanzania. In July 2014, MWUCE was, by TCU mandate, granted status of a Fully Fledged University named Mwenge Catholic University and abbreviated MWECAU.
The University is owned by Tanzania Episcopal Conference (TEC). Since its establishment as a teachers’ college, the University has been involved in active academic, research, and community engagement efforts to fulfil its mandate as a distinguished academic institution, as well as responding to the government policy of expanding education facilities and trainings to the private sector in Tanzania.
MWECAU has expanded its initial vision to focus on broader issues of academic and research initiatives. Thus, the University has increased and improved the capacity of its staff in teaching, research and consulting. The University has a population of 4500 students and employed about 213 staff diversified academic and non-academic staff to serve its purpose.
The University offers courses ranging from Certificate to PhD levels. Programmes that are offered include a PhD in Education, Masters in Education, Masters of Business Administration, Postgraduate Diploma in Education, Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management, Bachelors in Education, Business Administration, Mathematics and Statistics, Geography and Environmental Studies, and Humanities. Certificate and Diploma Programmes include ICT, Laboratory Technology, Business Administrations, Library Records and Archives Management, Law, and Humanities.
Mwenge Catholic University (MWECAU) admissions – Mwenge Catholic University (MWECAU) news
For more details, you can visit the Mwenge Catholic University Website Here https://www.mwecau.ac.tz/