Following the release of the Marian University College MARUCO selected applicants, all applicants with multiple admission should confirm their admission – MARUCO confirmation.
The management of the Marian University College release the procedures to be followed by applicants with multiple admission to confirm their admissions using MARUCO confirmation code/TCU confirmation code before the deadline, so how do you confirm your selection at Marian University College?
- 1 How to confirm Admission at the Marian University College (MARUCO) – MARUCO confirmation
- 2 Why Should You confirm Admission at MARUCO?
How to confirm Admission at the Marian University College (MARUCO) – MARUCO confirmation
The process to confirm an admission in Tanzania is similar for all college, if you have been successfully selected and accepted by MARUCO, on your selection status, there should be clear instructions of what you need to do to Confirm your admission at MARUCO for 2021/2022 academic year.
Also, you may be able to find information on the Marian University College (MARUCO)’s website about how to confirm your admission. Look under “announcements and latest news” to find any relevant information.
Typically, everything can be done online and it’s a relatively simple process. If you have any questions, call the admissions office. The admissions representatives should be more than happy to help you, especially because you’re a future student. Here’s the Marian University College (MARUCO) contact information.
The Marian University College (MARUCO) will require you to enter the special code (MARUCO confirmation code) to confirm your admission, Marian University College (MARUCO) confirmation code is generally generated automatically by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and sent to students via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address used for online application process.
How to get Marian University College MARUCO confirmation code – TCU confirmation code – MARUCO confirmation
The Marian University College (MARUCO) confirmation code is generally sent to your email or mobile phone number you used to create your Online application account profile, to receive your admission confirmation code make sure you have a working email address and phone number. To get MARUCO verification code just following simple steps below.
- Via SMS (Phone number) & E- mail address: Once you have you have been successfully selected by the Marian University College (MARUCO) and you have multiple admission, The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) will automatically generate your Marian University College (MARUCO) confirmation code and sent to you via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address.
- You can also Request MARUCO TCU confirmation code through your MARUCO Online application account profile: This can be done, in case for any reason, you didn’t receive your MARUCO admission confirmation code, you can just request it by login to your Online application account, find request verification/confirmation button.
- If your mobile phone number used during online application was offline, Invalid or lost while TCU sent the verification code, please contact MARUCO admission help desk or TCU for more details on how to get back your confirmation code.
After getting your confirmation code, then you will be able to complete the confirmation exercise and become a student at the Marian University College. Only received valid MARUCO confirmation code provided by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) can be used to confirm selection at the Marian University College (MARUCO).
Steps To confirm your admission at the Marian University College (MARUCO) – How do I verify my MARUCO admission 2021/2022?
To confirm your admission at the Marian University College (MARUCO) (for applicants with multiple admission) – with Marian University College MARUCO confirmation code, follow the procedures for confirmation as provided by TCU at https://www.tcu.go.tz/and involve the following simple steps:
- Copying a SPECIAL CODE sent to you by way of SMS via mobile phone.
- Using your User name and PASSWORD to login into your online admission system profile >>https://oas.simsmaruco.ac.tz/index.php/login/
- Entering a SPECIAL CODE (MARUCO confirmation/verification code) into the MARUCO online admission system to confirm your admission.
- Then your admission selection status at MARUCO will be successfully confirmed and verified
If you’re unable to confirm, contact the admissions office to see if they can troubleshoot your problem. Check MARUCO contacts detail here. The process is irreversible, once you have confirmed your admission at MARUCO there will be no way to confirm admission to another college.
Why Should You confirm Admission at MARUCO?
Let the Marian University College (MARUCO) admission office know whether or not you’re attending so they can fill the available spots for second and third round applicants. If you are among of the MARUCO Applicants with multiple admission/selection, you should immediately confirm your admission at MARUCO or Other college, by Confirming your admission at MARUCO or any other university, it means that you are indirectly unconfirm admission to other universities.
If you have been selected at MARUCO with multiple admission/selection and you want to secure your admission at MARUCO, you should confirm your admission immediately after receiving a verification code from Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU). The failure to confirm an admission may result to your admission being rejected by Marian University College (MARUCO).