Kilimanjaro Christian Medical College – KCMC fee structure 2020/2021
KCMCO Applicants must know that, before the students are registered for the first semester, the fees for the Kilimanjaro Christian Medical College Fee must have been paid half of the total amount for the 2020/21 academic year. The other half is paid before the second semester commences. The Kilimanjaro Christian Medical College fees differ depending on the department and course the student is taking.
The Management of Kilimanjaro Christian Medical College (KCMCO) has released the fee structure for All Courses for 2020/2021 Academic Sessions. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking. The school fees for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students are quite dissimilar.
Here is the Kilimanjaro Christian Medical College fee structure for 2020/2021 Check for yourself the document attached below
- St. John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT) fee structure
- St. John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT) Contacts
- St. John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT) joining instructions
- Arusha Technical College (ATC) fee structure
- Zanzibar University (ZU) fee structure
- College of African Wildlife Management Mweka (CAWM) fee structure
- Arusha Technical College Address – ATC Contacts
- Institute of Social Work (ISW) fee structure
- Institute of Social Work – ISW Admission
- (Kilimanjaro Christian Medical College Address – KCMCO Contacts