ITA Applicants must know that, before the students are registered for the first semester, the fees for the Institute of Tax Administration Fee must have been paid half of the total amount for the 2020/21 academic year. The other half is paid before the second semester commences. The Institute of Tax Administration fees differ depending on the department and course the student is taking.
The Management of Institute of Tax Administration (ITA) has released the fee structure for All Courses for 2020/2021 Academic Sessions. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking. The school fees for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students are quite dissimilar.
Here is the Institute of Tax Administration fee structure for 2020/2021 Check for yourself the document attached below
- Institute of Tax Administration (ITA) fee structure
FEES, ALLOWANCES AND CHARGES DIRECTLY PAYABLE TO THE INSTITUTE
Tanzania and EAC Students (in TShs) either per annum (p.a.) or per programme (p.p.)
|Programme||Tuition Fee||Caution Money*; NACTE exams & Health Insurance fees||ITASO||Total|
|East African Customs Clearing and Freight Forwarding Practising Certificate||750,000 p.p.||50,000 p.p.
|Basic Certificate in Customs and Tax Management||1,500,000 p.a.||50,000 p.p
|Diploma in Customs and Tax Management||1,500,000 p.a.||50,000 p.p.
|Bachelor of Customs and Tax Management||1,800,000 p.a.||50,000 p.p.
|Postgraduate Diploma in Taxation||2,700,000 p.p.||50,000 p.p.
|Master of Arts (Revenue Law & Administration)||7,000,000 p.p||50,000 p.p.
Non-EAC Students (in US $) per annum (p.a.) or per programme (p.p.)
|Programme||Tuition Fee||Caution Money*;
NACTE exams & fees
|East African Customs Clearing and Freight Forwarding Practising Certificate||1,400 p.p.||50 p.p.
|Basic Certificate in Customs and Tax Management||3,000 p.a.||50 p.p.
|Diploma in Customs and Tax Management||3,000 p.a.||50 p.p.
|Bachelor of Customs and Tax Management||4,200 p.a.||50 p.p.
|Postgraduate Diploma in Taxation||6,300 p.p.||50 p.p.
|Master of Arts (Revenue Law & Administration)||7,000 p.p||50 p.p.
*This amount is refundable within one year after completion of studies
For all programmes, a non-refundable application fee is payable at the rate of Tanzania shillings (Tshs) 30,000 for CFFPC and postgraduate programmes by applicants who are Tanzanians and all other programmes the application fee is Tsh. 10,000. For non-East African applicants, the application fee amounts to US$ 30 for all programmes.
- Arusha Technical College (ATC) fee structure
- College of African Wildlife Management Mweka (CAWM) fee structure
- Mbeya University of Science and Technology – MUST Admission
- St. John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT) Contacts
- List of Vocational Training Centers in Tanzania
- Community health Colleges in Tanzania
- Apple valley institute of health sciences and technology courses, fee structure, admissions, contacts
- Ardhi University ARU Undergraduate Selected Applicants 2020/2021
- St. John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT) joining instructions
- St. John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT) fee structure