ISW Applicants must know that, before the students are registered for the first semester, the fees for the Institute of Social Work Fee must have been paid half of the total amount for the 2020/21 academic year. The other half is paid before the second semester commences. The Institute of Social Work fees differ depending on the department and course the student is taking.
The Management of Institute of Social Work (ISW) has released the fee structure for All Courses for 2020/2021 Academic Sessions. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking. The school fees for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students are quite dissimilar.
Here is the Institute of Social Work fee structure for 2020/2021 Check for yourself the document attached below
- Arusha Technical College (ATC) fee structure
- St. Augustine University of Tanzania (SAUT MBEYA CENTRE) fee structure
- St. John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT) Contacts
- Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) selected applicants 2020/2021
- St. Augustine University of Tanzania (SAUT) joining instructions
- Mbeya University of Science and Technology – MUST Admission
- Ardhi University ARU Undergraduate Selected Applicants 2020/2021
- List of Vocational Training Centers in Tanzania
- Diploma in Nursing Tanzania
- Institute of Social Work offered courses