If you’ve applied to study at the Ardhi University (ARU) and you have been selected for 2021/2022 academic year, Now it’s time to confirm your admission at ARU using ARU confirmation code – TCU confirmation code, with TCU application and confirmation deadline, just around the corner, how do you confirm your selection at ARU? How do you let the other colleges that admitted you know that you won’t?
How to confirm Admission at the Ardhi University (ARU)
The process to confirm an admission in Tanzania is similar for all college, if you have been successfully selected and accepted by ARU, on your selection status, there should be clear instructions of what you need to do to Confirm your admission at ARU for 2021/2022 academic year.
Also, you may be able to find information on the Ardhi University (ARU)’s website about how to confirm your admission. Look under “announcements and latest news” to find any relevant information.
Typically, everything can be done online and it’s a relatively simple process. If you have any questions, call the admissions office. The admissions representatives should be more than happy to help you, especially because you’re a future student. Here’s the Ardhi University (ARU) contact information.
The Ardhi University (ARU) will require you to enter the special code (ARU confirmation code) to confirm your admission, Ardhi University (ARU) confirmation code is generally generated automatically by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and sent to students via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address used for online application process.
How to get Ardhi University ARU confirmation code – TCU confirmation code
The Ardhi University (ARU) confirmation code is generally sent to your email or mobile phone number you used to create your Online application account profile, to receive your admission confirmation code make sure you have a working email address and phone number. To get ARU verification code just following simple steps below.
- Via SMS (Phone number) & E- mail address: Once you have you have been successfully selected by the Ardhi University (ARU) and you have multiple admission, The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) will automatically generate your Ardhi University (ARU) confirmation code and sent to you via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address.
- You can also Request ARU TCU confirmation code through your ARU Online application account profile: This can be done, in case for any reason, you didn’t receive your ARU admission confirmation code, you can just request it by login to your Online application account, find request verification/confirmation button.
- If your mobile phone number used during online application was offline, Invalid or lost while TCU sent the verification code, please contact ARU admission help desk or TCU for more details on how to get back your confirmation code.
After getting the Ardhi University (ARU) confirmation code, then you will be able to complete the confirmation exercise and become a student at the Ardhi University. Only received valid ARU confirmation code provided by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) can be used to confirm selection at the Ardhi University (ARU).
Steps To confirm your admission at the Ardhi University (ARU) – How do I verify my ARU admission 2021/2022?
To confirm your admission at the Ardhi University (ARU) (for applicants with multiple admission) – with Ardhi University ARU confirmation code, follow the procedures for confirmation as provided by TCU at https://www.tcu.go.tz/and involve the following simple steps:
- Copying a SPECIAL CODE sent to you by way of SMS via mobile phone.
- Using your User name and PASSWORD to login into your online admission system profile >>http://admission.aru.ac.tz/
- Entering a SPECIAL CODE (ARU confirmation/verification code) into the ARU online admission system to confirm your selection at the Ardhi University (ARU).
- Then your admission selection status at ARU will be successfully confirmed and verified
Congratulations! For successfully confirmed, verified and admitted at ARU for 2021/2022 Academic year, you’ve done considerable work and made it through the Ardhi University (ARU) application and selection process.
If you’re unable to confirm, contact the admissions office to see if they can troubleshoot your problem. Check ARU contacts detail here. The process is irreversible, once you have confirmed your admission at ARU there will be no way to confirm admission to another college.
Why Should You confirm Admission at ARU?
Let the Ardhi University (ARU) admission office know whether or not you’re attending so they can fill the available spots for second and third round applicants. If you are among of the ARU Applicants with multiple admission/selection, you should immediately confirm your admission at ARU or Other college, by Confirming your admission at ARU or any other university, it means that you are indirectly unconfirm admission to other universities.
If you have been selected at ARU with multiple admission/selection and you want to secure your admission at ARU, you should confirm your admission immediately after receiving a verification code from Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU). The failure to confirm an admission may result to your admission being rejected by Ardhi University (ARU).