About A3 Institute of Professional Studies
A3 Institute of Professional Studies is one of Tanzania’s fastest growing Higher Education learning centers.
With its name of A³ denoting three ‘A’s and representing Aspire, Ascend and Achieve, the Institute desires its students to Aspire for a successful career path, then Ascend their potential and themselves by way of education, so as to finally Achieve their Aspirations.
A³ Institute offers several Long Term and Short Term courses. Important to note that, all Long Term courses that are on offer at A³ Institute, are such that they have progression levels that can eventually lead a student to procure a University degree in those courses.
The Institute offers Flexible Morning and Evening batches to suit full time students as well as the working group of people.
|Institute Name:||A3 INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES|
|Registration Status:||Provisional Registration Institute||Establishment Date:||01-Jan-2000|
|Registration Date:||30-Jul-2019||Accreditation Status:||Not Accredited|
|District:||Kibaha District Counci||Fixed Phone||+255 679750885|
|Phone:||+255 655 573 011||Address:||P. O. BOX 30273 KIBAHA|
|Email Address:||[email protected] or [email protected]||Web Address:||www.wipahs.com|
A3 Institute of Professional Studies Courses
|Programmes offered by Institution|
|SN||Programme Name||NTA Level(s)|
|2||Early Childhood Care and Education||6|
|3||Journalism||4 – 6|
|4||Nursing and Midwifery||4 – 6|
|5||Nursing and Midwifery in-service||6|
How To Apply at A3 Institute of Professional Studies
Applying to A3 Institute of Professional Studies is very easy. The information below will serve as a guide in the application process. Both Tanzanian Students and International Students can apply
A3 Institute of Professional Studies application is made offline and the forms delivered to the institution in person. It, however, doesn’t mean that you don’t need an internet connection as you have to download the documents online. Use the following guide to declare your candidature successfully:
- Download the forms: Switch on your data connection and navigate to A3 Institute of Professional Studies website through the new student address. Download the relevant application documents and move to the next step.
- Provide your details: Fill in your name, phone number, email, and address details.
- Indicate the course you wish to undertake: Tick or write down the programme you want to enrol.
- Fill in your education qualifications: Make sure they are correct as you have to provide the original certificates as evidence to support your claims.
- Indicate who will be paying your school fees.
- Agree to terms and conditions: Write your full name in the space provided. Don’t forget to sign it off.
- Attachments: You will be required to attach the following:
• CSEE result slip/certificate
• Leaving certificate
• National ID/passport copy
• Two coloured passport photos
• Application form fee receipt of
- Submit your application: Drop your duly filled forms to the institution.
A3 Institute of Professional Studies Fee structure
The amount payable varies according to the course you will take. Self-sponsored and government-sponsored students also pay differently. Here is a breakdown of how much you will be required to clear each semester. Note that the figures might change in future academic years.
A3 Institute of Professional Studies Contacts Details
Jaffery Complex, Next to Umoja wa Vijana Building, Morogoro road (Opp. Exim Bank).
P.O. Box: 21735,
Dar es salaam.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the A3 Institute of Professional Studies by visiting the official website..
Am sure this post helps you with what you need about theA3 Institute of Professional Studies. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.