- 1 Apply to the University of venda (UNIVEN)
- 1.1 Applying for Admission to University of venda
- 1.2 Apply to UNIVEN using the online application
- 1.3 How to Apply
- 1.4 Step 1: Choose Career, Download Prospectus and calculate points (Univen Prospectus).
- 1.5 Step 2: Download application form, fill in and return (undergraduate or postgraduate or returning student).
- 1.6 Step 3: Check Application Status
- 1.7 Step 4: Apply for campus residence, you will now receive correspondence from Housing and Residence Affairs.
- 1.8 Step 6: Register
- 1.9 Step 7: Get your study material and timetable after registration.
- 1.10 Step 8: Enjoy your classes, which start early February
Apply to the University of venda (UNIVEN)
University of venda is one of the best Universities in South Africa, so a good application is a fundamental part of the competitive admissions process. Luckily, completing an application is simple thanks to the use of standardized online applications. Both undergraduates and graduates need to supply information such as transcripts and recommendation letters by the application deadline. With any luck, you may get to University of venda.
Applying for Admission to University of venda
Below are the most important documents you are required to have when applying at University of venda
Apply to UNIVEN using the online application
Things to note before applying online to UFH:
How to Apply
- Univen has two different methods of applying, you can either use the traditional method or apply online
- Online Application Click here to Apply Online
- Traditional Paper Application (Click here to download hardcopy application form)
Residence Application Forms :
To apply for admission at the University of Venda, simply print the form and post it back with the required documentation, and signatures to:
University of Venda
Private Bag x5050
For more information contact: Visit contact us page
Closing Date: 27 September 2019
Step 1: Choose Career, Download Prospectus and calculate points (Univen Prospectus).
Important Information for new applicants
Application for admission must be made on the prescribed form, which must be accompanied by the following:
- a testimonial of good conduct;
- a Matriculation certificate or, if not yet available, some form of proof that the prospective student complies with the necessary requirements for the degree for which s/he desire to register for or a statement of last school symbol achieved;
- one passport photograph (one for admission)
- application fees – no-refundable Postal Order;
- Copy of pages 1 of Identity Document.
No person shall be admitted as a candidate for a degree unless he has obtained the Matriculation certificate of the Committee of University Principals (SAUVCA) or a certificate of exemption from the Matriculation examination. It may be required of a prospective student to pass an ENTRANCE TEST before being granted permission to register. Alternatively, it may be required of a student to take SPECIAL MODULES in certain disciplines.
Appropriate prior learning in a specified area of study shall also be recognised. The criteria to assess prior learning shall be determined by Senate.
Unless the Senate grants special permission, modules taken outside a prescribed curriculum, i.e “extra-curricula” modules, shall be subject to the same admission requirements as modules taken within the prescribed curriculum for a degree or diploma.
Registration of Students (Chapter 10, Section 86, Statute of University of Venda )
A student must report for registration on the dates and during the times specified.
Each candidate for registration must complete and sign the prescribed registration form and submit it to the Dean of the School concerned for approval, giving details of the module(s) he intends to follow.
The full fees for the semester are payable in advance and not later than the date specified.
Only registered students may attend lectures.
A person registering as a student must complete and sign the official registration form, thus binding himself to observe the rules of the University. A person shall only be admitted to a module for a degree or diploma if his/her curriculum has been approved by the Dean of the School concerned. An approved curriculum may subsequently be amended within a specified period, provided that the amended curriculum conforms to the rules in force at the time of the amendment.
A student must ensure that the composition of the chosen curriculum complies with the general rules for the various Schools.
Part-time students shall not take more than three modules per semester whilst full-time student cannot exceed 6 (six) per semester.
Step 2: Download application form, fill in and return (undergraduate or postgraduate or returning student).
Step 3: Check Application Status
Mr Seth Ugoda
Chief Admissions Officer: Student Administration
+27 15 962 8882/ +27 15 962 8977/ +27 15 962 8882/ +27 15 962 8983/ +27 15 962 8959/ +2715 962 8953
Step 4: Apply for campus residence, you will now receive correspondence from Housing and Residence Affairs.
Application for Admission
Application for admission to a University residence must be made on the prescribed form to reach the University in September of the year which precedes the year in which he/she intends to register.
Residence Application Forms:
Step 5: You have to make prepayments five (5) days prior to registration in January. Use your student number as the reference number.
Applications fees: A non-refundable application fee of R100 must be paid when applying to UNIVEN.
Paying an application fee does not mean that your application was successful.
Electronic Bank Transfer to Univen account:
Bank : ABSA BANK
Branch : LOUIS TRICHARDT
Branch Code : 334-149
Account number : 1 000 000 589
Deposits can be made at any ABSA Group Branch. Always quote a student number in the “reference” space provided on the deposit slip when making payment.
Contact the Student Finance Office
All student account enquiries and quotations for student fees can be made to the Student Finance Office.
Tel: +27 15 962 8467
Step 6: Register
Step 7: Get your study material and timetable after registration.
Step 8: Enjoy your classes, which start early February
SEE MORE ADMISSION NEWS
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology – CPUT
- University of Zululand
- University of limpopo online application 2020
- University of Cape Town online application
- University of Cape Town uct prospectus
- Durban university of technology Prospectus
- University of Limpopo Prospectus
- South African College of Applied Psychology
- Nelson mandela university student portal
- Tshwane university of technology prospectus