Apply to the University of johannesburg (UJ)
University of johannesburg is one of the best Universities in South Africa, so a good application is a fundamental part of the competitive admissions process. Luckily, completing an application is simple thanks to the use of standardized online applications. Both undergraduates and graduates need to supply information such as transcripts and recommendation letters by the application deadline. With any luck, you may get to University of johannesburg.
Applying for Admission to University of johannesburg
How to apply for a Paper-based Application Process at the University of Johannesburg
- Step 1: Select your qualification study choices 1 and 2. And ensure that you meet the admission requirements as set out in this prospectus.
- Step 2: Complete the academic application form with a payment of R200 for a copy of the paper application but, there is no payment required for an online application.
- Step 3: Once you have submitted your application, please allow for three weeks before checking on the status of your application. If your application meets the necessary requirements and there is space in your selected programme, you will be informed on whether your application has been successful or not.
SEE MORE ADMISSION NEWS
- Rhodes University Prospectus
- Rhodes University courses, Application, Fees and Contacts
- Durban university of technology online application
- University of Limpopo Prospectus
- University of Cape Town uct prospectus
- University of fort hare online application 2020
- University of Johannesburg
- University of western cape online application