UFH application status: how to check on your UFH admission status
The University of Furt Hare status had invited online applications from eligible national students and other nationals for various program
Check on your UFH application status
Have you applied to study at University of Furt Hare status and haven’t received a response for your application for 2019 admission? Don’t worry – just check the status of your application, we’ve provided you with full details below on how to check your UFH admission status.
The University of Furt Hare status has now activated the link for the candidates to check their application status online on the UFH official website.
As per the notice the selection of applications has been completed and the candidates can view their application status as;
- Provisionally admitted candidates and
- Rejected candidates along with the reasons for rejection.
Candidates can view their application status on the link provided on the official the UFH university websites
Here’s how you can check your UFH application status online:
Candidates can view application status through UFH login by entering his/her application login credentials obtained during application process.
Candidates whose application has been accepted, will be able to download their admission letters on soon to be announced date through candidate login from the official website.
- Go to the UFH university website
- On the homepage, click on online application link ‘ option given on the top menu >>
- On the online application page, click on track application status link ‘ option given on page >> https://www.ufh.ac.za/apply/status.html
- You will be redirected to a new page where you need to enter your student number, surname /last name, first name(s) / forename(s) and date of birth or your login credentials such as passwords and user name.
- After filing in the details, click on ‘login button ‘ or check button or continue button. Then you will be redirected to a new page where you can see your application status