Apply to the Stellenbosch University (SU)
Stellenbosch University is one of the best Universities in South Africa, so a good application is a fundamental part of the competitive admissions process. Luckily, completing an application is simple thanks to the use of standardized online applications. Both undergraduates and graduates need to sSUply information such as transcripts and recommendation letters by the application deadline. With any luck, you may get to Stellenbosch University.
Applying for Admission to Stellenbosch University
1. READ UP on all the programmes we offer at Stellenbosch University.
2. MAKE SURE that you understand the admission and selection requirement for the different faculties
Apply to SU using the online application
1. Access the Stellenbosch University’s online applications
Start your online application.
- Get your username (student number) and 8-digit password.
- Complete the online form.
- Submit the application form when you’re done
- You will receive an OFFICIAL SUN-PASSWORD after you submit your application.
- This can be used to access your application status to upload all your supporting application documents.
- 1 March: Applications open for all programmes
- 1 April: Applications open for financial assistance at Stellenbosch University
- 1 August: Applications open for NSFAS bursaries
- 30 June: Applications close for all undergraduate programmes.
- 30 June: Residence applications close.
- 31 August: Applications close for Stellenbosch University financial assistance.
- 30 November: Applications close for NSFAS bursaries.
- 15 December: Applications close for Diploma in Public Accountability (Telematic Education).
SEE MORE ADMISSION NEWS