Melva International Limited on behalf of our reputable Client NORPLAN, we are urgently looking for a Secretary who will provide secretarial services to respective directorate and will report to Directors
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Draft and type internal correspondences
- Type external correspondences reports, budgets, manuals, handbooks and confidential documents;
- Participate in preparing and servicing workshops and meetings;
- Schedule appointments and maintain a diary of appointments
- Make reservations for travel and accommodations;
- File relevant documents, ensure office tidiness and equipment maintenance
- Perform reception duties, including receiving and serving visitors;
- Sort incoming mails, and send outgoing mails by appropriate mode;
- Manage telephone calls and messages at directorate Office;
- Perform any other official duties as may be assigned by the respective Director.
- A Diploma in Secretarial services, Business Administration or any other related field from a recognized institution.
- At least five (5) years of experience as Secretary in Public and / or Private Sectors.
- Must be computer literate.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with integrity and high level of confidentiality.
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
- Number of prepared and serviced workshops.
- Evidence of well managed appointments.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates with the above qualifications should send their CVs to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th February 2023.
Only Qualified Candidates will be contacted.
Leave a Reply