How to Check NECTA standard seven results 2019
- Step 1: The candidates should visit the official The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) website https://www.necta.go.tz
- Step 2: On the homepage, the candidates will find the link of the result which they need to click > NECTA standard seven results 2019
- Step 3: On clicking the link, the candidates will be redirected to a new page where the result portal is available.
- Step 4: The candidates need to find their region / district / and school name on the portal so as to check the full results.
- Step 5: The result will be displayed on the screen of the computer. The candidates should save the result for the future reference.
Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE)
The Examination Calendar
The objectives of PSLE
Eligibility of Candidates who Seat for the Examination
Each subject has an examination format, which describes the structure of the examination paper, and the content in which that particular examination covers. The details of subjects addressed are shown in individual examinations formats that can be accessed in the examination formats link.