NECTA Matokeo ya kidato cha nne release is one of the most awakening moment in the country, as it brings to light the reality of the effort put in place by students, and enable them to see if their hard work was rewarded or if it was not good enough in the course of their preparation.
The national examination council of Tanzania (Necta) is expected to declare the NECTA CSEE result for 2019 on its official website by January 2020. The candidates who have appeared for the CSEE examination can visit the NECTA official website— necta.go.tz – to check and download their result.
The national examination council of Tanzania (Necta) conducted CSEE examination on November 04 to 22, 2019, at various centers. The candidates can obtain their NECTA CSEE 2019 results either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
How to check check CSEE results online
Getting CSEE results online is just but a click away following technological innovation. The only requirement is a device capable of accessing the internet, more preferably a smart phone.
Simply follow the steps listed below.
- Go to the NECTA official website — necta.go.tz
- On the homepage click on the link which reads “matokeo ya kidato cha nne”
- It will direct to a new page of the NECTA website
- You need to Find your school name
- Click on the link of your school name to check your results online
- School NECTA CSEE 2019 result will be displayed on the screen
- Find your NECTA for four index number and Check your results
- Download and take a print out of your NECTA 2019 result for future reference
Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE)
This is an achievement test offered to candidates who have completed four years of secondary education. CSEE is administered at the first week of November every year. The objectives of this examination are to assess the learner’s knowledge and ability to pursue with further education such as diploma and degree courses; to examine the extent to which the learners can use the skills gained to meet the social, political, economic and technological challenges for the individual and the national development at large. Therefore, candidates at this level are expected to possess the following skills in a broad range of activities: knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation.