- 1 Apply to the Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT)
Apply to the Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT)
Mangosuthu University of Technology is one of the best Universities in South Africa, so a good application is a fundamental part of the competitive admissions process. Luckily, completing an application is simple thanks to the use of standardized online applications. Both undergraduates and graduates need to supply information Such as transcripts and recommendation letters by the application deadline. With any luck, you may get to Vaal University of Technology.
Applying for Admission to Mangosuthu University of Technology
Important Application Documents (for South African Applicants)
- National Senior Certificate or Statement of Results;
- Senior Certificate;
- Identity Document; and
- Students transferring from other universities should submit an original academic record and a certificate of good conduct.
Non-South African Applicants
- A valid passport and study permit;
- A valid medical aid/health insurance cover;
- Police clearance certificate – part of the requirements as from January 2015;
- SGCE, GCE, GCSE, IGCSE or Cambridge School Certificate;
- Five subjects at O Levels including Maths A/B/C, Physical Science A/B/C, English A/B/C, and Technical
- Drawing A/B/C; and
- Three of the five subjects must have been passed in the same exam sitting.
Apply to MUT using the online application
All first year applications are submitted through the Central Applications Office (CAO). This is a simplified way of applying for more than one programme, using one application form, and paying a single application fee. Use your unique CAO number as a reference when paying the application fee. We advise prospective students to choose MUT as a first choice.
Application forms can be downloaded from the CAO website, www.cao.ac.za. You may also apply online by going to www.cao.ac.za, click on the apply tab, then click on apply now, and follow the easy application process. The CAO number appears in tear-off slip on the CAO application form.
Checking the progress of your application
You can track the progress of your application by going to www.cao.ac.za and enter your CAO number, or sending an email to [email protected] or call 031 268 4444.
Important closing dates:
- Faculty of Engineering – first semester applications – 30 September
- Faculty of Engineering – second semester applications – 31 May
- Faculty of Natural Sciences – 30 September
- Analytical Chemistry – second semester applications – 31 May
- Faculty of Management Sciences – 30 September
Applications submitted after 30 September accumulate a late application fee determined by the CAO.
SEE MORE ADMISSION NEWS
- Rhodes university online application 2020
- North west university online application(
- Call for applications for the funded Master of Science in Physics
- North-West University Prospectus
- University of the western cape Prospectus(
- University of the free state Prospectus – UFS prospectus 2020 pdf
- Rhodes University Prospectus
- University of western cape online application
- Rhodes University courses, Application, Fees and Contacts