- 1 About Ilonga Teachers College
- 2 Ilonga Teachers College Latest Admission Updates & Highlights
- 3 Stefano Moshi Memorial University College courses offered 2021
- 4 Nelson Mandela African Institute of Science and Technology offered courses 2022
- 5 NACTE admission guide book 2021/2022
- 6 NACTE application | NACTE Online Application 2021/2022
- 7 NACTE 2021/2022 – NACTE News – NACTE Admission 2021
- 8 Application for Health and allied science programs in Public Colleges and Private colleges
- 9 Guide to the College Application Process in Tanzania
- 10 NACTE online Award Verification System
- 11 NACTE website – www.nacte.go.tz
- 12 Education and Teaching Colleges in Tanzania
About Ilonga Teachers College
The Ilonga Teachers College, commonly referred to as Chuo cha Ualimu Ilonga
The college was officially established in 1970, running short courses until 1995 when the government transformed it and started offering grade A teacher training.
The government and other education stakeholders have made great strides in improving the College by adding buildings and improving various infrastructure as the original buildings were privatized from missionaries.
The college has been doing well academically and in the whole issue of environmental protection at the highest level.
|Registration Status:||Full Registered Institute||Establishment Date:||12-Jul-1976|
|Registration Date:||15-Sep-2014||Accreditation Status:||Accredited Institute|
|Phone:||Address:||P. O. BOX 98 KILOSA|
|Email Address:||[email protected]||Web Address:|
Ilonga Teachers College Latest Admission Updates & Highlights
If you are applying to Ilonga Teachers College, here are some of the most useful information that you need to Know about Ilonga Teachers College, Check full details below
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Ilonga Teachers College by visiting the official website: https://ilongatc.weebly.com/