About Hebron Theological College
Hebron Theological college is registered by the Department of Education as a private higher institution under the Higher Education Act, 1997, Registration Certificate No. 2001/HE08/003.
The vision of Hebron Theological College is to provide quality theological, ministry training and materials for learners and training organisations.
Statement of Goals Hebron Theological College is committed to the following Goals:
1. To develop and provide accessible training for Christian ministries – lay, pastoral, theological, youth, missions and woman’s ministry.
2. To prepare competent Christian leaders by emphasising the practical application of Christian theology.
3. To prepare learners to achieve their full potential in their chosen vocations irrespective of gender, race, ethnicity, class or ability.
4. To facilitate transformation and moral regeneration through offering affordable spiritual upliftment programmes, especially to members of the previously disadvantaged majority.
5. To offer accredited and registered qualifications on a variety of academic levels.
6. To focus on the Christo-centric study and application of God’s Word relative to the Church and social concerns.
7. To promote Christian research and scholarship.
8. To conduct the administration of the College competently by the application of a Quality Management System based on the ISO 9001 standard.
9. To continually review, upgrade and improve the quality and methods of education and training.
10. To co-operate with other Christian educational institutions, churches, schools, the SA Qualifications Authority, the Council for Higher Education and the Department of Education in the promotion of best practice in theological training.
11. To comply with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
P.O. Box 11118, Rynfield, 1514 RSA
011 965 1252
086 500 1849 or 086 5001297 or 011 965 0232
email@example.com (for College information)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Book Orders)
email@example.com (for e-mail assessments and results)
firstname.lastname@example.org (for Principal)
email@example.com (for Tutorial help)
firstname.lastname@example.org (for Accounts Department)
email@example.com (for Student Representative Council)
For more details, you can visit the Hebron Theological College Website Here